Monday, April 7, 2008

017 - Ten Bad Tech Ads

017 - Ten Bad Tech Ads
The Sci-Fi and Fantasy Geek - Ten Bad Tech Ads: The tech industry has a rich and hilarious history of being unable to promote itself as anything other than unutterably dorky. Originally I was going to call this 'The top ten worst tech ads', but as I hunted around and discovered these are pure gold. They are shockingly bad, but you'll derive so much pleasure from watching them it didn't seem right to use 'worst' anymore. Anyway, I've collected ten of my favorites -- in no particular order -- that made my laugh, either because they feature lyrics, awful singing, pathetic old technology, Steve Ballmer or some combination of all of the above. To watch videos I played tonight go to - http://thescifigeek.blogspot.com Promos played: Remember The 80s, Geek By Night, and Treks in Sci-Fi

No comments: