Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Science Fiction Geek Pick-up Lines!

Forgive my Kirk-like boldness, but you wanna go back to my mom's place and watch 'Dr. Who'?

You, me, here... this couldn't be any better if I programmed the holodeck myself!

 

I can't help it -- my eyes are trapped in the gravitational field of your breasts!

 

Why don't we head to my bedroom, peel back my Star Wars sheets, and discover what a true Jedi can do with his light sabre?

 

What's a girl like you doing in a place like this when there's a Farscape marathon on right now on the Sci Fi channel.

 

I've been told I have the cool sexual prowess of a Romulan.

 

"Urkuk lu Stalga." That's Klingon for "I love you baby."

 

Once you make love to a man with Vulcan ears on you never go back.

 

How 'bout I slip into something more comfortable... like these STAR TREK VOYAGER pajamas!

 

Not only can I beam you aboard, I can beam you a woody.

 

Someone must have shot you with a phaser set on 'stunning'.

 

Tell me of this thing you humans call (pause) love.

 

Your mouth says, 'Shields up!', but your eyes say, 'A hull breach is imminent.'

 

Earth woman, prepare to be probed!

Nice Asimov.

 

If you have a great geek pick-up line leave it in the comments, us geeks need all the help we can get.

No comments: