Thursday, March 20, 2008

"Bionic Woman" - Done

Evidently, the rumors are true - "Bionic Woman" is dead.

Although NBC has not issued an official release, series executive producer David Eick told SCI FI Wire that the network has indeed canceled the show.

Here's his quote:

"I just felt that the process was so frustrating, and the conditions under which we were making that show never really came to fruition in such a way that I felt like we could make the show well..."

"We just didn't ever bring it all together like we did with Battlestar. At a certain point, when it becomes that frustrating, I think you're better off to say, 'Let's try again another time,' and let it go."

Although I was not surprised by the news (I thought that "Bionic Woman" has had no chance of returning for a while), I did recently see some positive news on the show.

No comments: